Monday, August 22, 2011

Larnaca, Cyprus

   
     "Sunrise,sunrise,
     Looks like morning in your eyes,
     But the clock's held 9:15 for hours
 



    Sunrise
    Sunrise
    Couldn't tempt us if it tried
    Cuz the afternoon's already come and gone



                             Surprise
                             Surprise
                             Couldn't find it in your eyes
                             But I'm sure it's written all over my face




                           
                              Surprise
                              Surprise
                              Never something I could hide
                              When I see we made it through another day


 





 
                             And now the night
                             Will throw its cover down, ooo, on me again
                             Ooh, and if I'm right
                             It's the only way to bring me back
                             To you..."
 


 ( Norah Jones, Sunrise)

No comments:

Post a Comment