Sunday, August 28, 2011

A guilty pleasure of mine.Nissi Bay


Growing up, I’ve always been fascinated by those white sand beaches in the calendars. I used to collect those pages and I secretly wished someday I will enjoy a day in the sun, nearby turquoise water and palm trees. Once you’re there, you have a strange feeling of being in the middle of a film set, where every little detail was inspired by your upcoming arrival. Leave all your worries behind and bring out the positive energy inside you!



"I brought you something close to me,
Left for something you see though your here.
You haunt my dreams
There's nothing to do but believe,
Just believe.
Just breathe.


   

       Another day, just believe,
      Another day, just breathe



 Lying in my bed,
Another day, staring at the ceiling."







 (Telepopmusik, Breathe)


No comments:

Post a Comment